ELCA Foundation insights Q2 2024

News and information from the ELCA Foundation

View in your browser.

Know someone who should receive this e-newsletter?
Forward this email and invite them to
subscribe.

Foundation Banner
I’m pleased to share with you the latest issue of the ELCA Foundation’s newsletter, “Insights.” This issue highlights some of the important strides we’re taking to achieve our vision of a culture of intentional generosity and financial stewardship that will expand the work of the ELCA.

I hope you’ll spend time with our 2023 annual report, which has been expanded to include information on gift planning in addition to our investment services. You’ll also find information on a new leadership position at the ELCA Foundation, which I encourage you to review and share among your networks.

Lastly, you’ll find some articles designed to encourage ELCA members to leave a legacy and support the Lutheran ministries dearest to their hearts.

Thank you for all you do to support the mission of the ELCA Foundation. Your support and engagement are invaluable to us. As always, I am here to answer any questions you may have.

one choice  
OUR 2023 ANNUAL REPORT IS HERE
We are thrilled to share our 2023 year in review! Read it to learn more about how your gifts and investments have gone to work in our church, in our communities and around the world.
READ THE REPORT
  Charitable Savings Account  
DONOR ADVISED FUND: YOUR AMAZING CHARITABLE SAVINGS ACCOUNT
What if you could give yourself more time to think about your giving, could harness the market to enhance your charitable donations and could end the hassle of saving donation receipts for tax purposes? You can, with a donor advised fund.
LEARN MORE
  estate planning  
FIND AN ESTATE-PLANNING ATTORNEY IN THREE EASY STEPS
You can ensure your legacy by hiring a skilled estate-planning attorney—especially if you have complex family dynamics or assets. Follow these three steps to find one who fits your unique needs.
LEARN MORE
  Hiring VP of Advancement Search  
VICE PRESIDENT OF ADVANCEMENT SEARCH
We are excited to announce a new role with the ELCA Foundation: vice president of advancement. This person will oversee and support the Foundation’s development and fundraising efforts as well as brand/identity management and name/service recognition across all available communication channels. If you are interested in this role or know someone who may be a good candidate, please apply and/or share the job description with your networks.
READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION
I'M HERE TO HELP

MORE INFORMATION

webinar  
NOW LIVE: MINISTRY GROWTH FUND INVESTOR PORTAL

The new Ministry Growth Fund investor portal successfully launched in April. This new portal offers best-in-class technology, a user-friendly interface, and timely and accurate reporting to help you better monitor the performance of your investments. If you haven’t done so already, please create your account by emailing us and confirming your donor/investor number and the email address to which you wish to receive updates and notifications regarding your account.
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
About the Ministry Growth Fund
Designed specifically for congregations, synods, seminaries and other affiliates of the ELCA, the Ministry Growth Fund is a long-term, stable and socially responsible endowment fund that provides distributions to grow ministry, now and well into the future. Individuals may participate in the fund by opening a named endowment or donor-advised fund. Learn more.

© Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, 8765 W. Higgins Rd., Chicago, IL 60631-4101 
800-638-3522
Home  |  Privacy  |  Unsubscribe