ELCA Good Gifts Catalog

Gifts that grow the church, fight hunger and transform lives.

View in your browser.
ELCA Good Gifts Catalog
Animals Water Health Care Women & Children Christmas Gifts

Have yourself a dairy little Christmas
Just one dairy cow can produce as many as three gallons of milk each day. It’s a reliable source of nutrition and income — the total package for a family in need. Your gift comes with a free, limited-edition card to help you give in honor of someone special. Give creative, memorable gifts this Christmas, and share God’s love in Christ with our neighbors in need.
Shop Now
Woman milking cow

Shop our most popular gifts
$500 Cow
$500 Cow
$50 Goat
$50 Goat
$20 Honeybees
$20 Honeybees
$30 Piglet
$30 Piglet
$150 Fruit-tree nursery
$150 Fruit-tree nursery
$12 Bible
$12 Bible

Limited-edition Christmas cards now available!
Give online and you can personalize free, printed cards to be sent directly to your loved ones. You may also select to send the cards to yourself, print them at home, or have them delivered via email.
Christmas Cards

Browse all gifts now!

Shop Now

Your gifts, Ramata’s herd
Ramata Ka is a dairy herder in Senegal. Thanks to an animal husbandry program supported by your gifts, Ramata and other herders like her now have crossbred cattle that produce more milk year-round. “This allows me to provide milk for my family, to sell some milk to the farming cooperative, and to transform some of it into butter oil, which I sell,” Ramata said.
Shop Gifts Now
Senegal cow
Photo courtesy of ELCA World Hunger partner Lutheran Church in Senegal / Development Services

Follow Us  Facebook  Twitter  Instagram
You have received this email as a member or supporter of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. To ensure that you continue to receive these emails, please add good.gifts@elca.org to your address book or safe list.

© Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, 8765 W. Higgins Rd., Chicago, IL 60631 800-638-3522
Home  |  Privacy  |  Unsubscribe