Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Donate
banner

A People of Hope: Until All Are Fed
An online benefit for ELCA World Hunger

When: Thursday, Oct. 14, 7:30 p.m. Central time
Where: Zoom webinar

Register Now

Dear friend in Christ,

You’re invited to join me and Rick Steves, guidebook author and travel TV host, as we celebrate World Food Day!

This online benefit for ELCA World Hunger will feature interviews hosted by my friend, Rick, with people on the ground who are doing the dynamic work of fighting hunger around the world. Special guests include the Rev. David Beckmann, who is being honored for his lifelong service to end hunger; the Rev. Rebel Hurd; Willie and Anne Langdji; and the Rev. Rafael Malpica Padilla. There will also be special performances by Rachel Kurtz, Peter Mayer and the St. Olaf Choir. As a vital supporter of the church, we would love for you to join us as we hear compelling stories, listen to wonderful music and gather in fellowship to invest in this life-giving work.
Register Now
As a church, we remain focused on supporting our neighbors near and far as the pandemic continues disrupting and impacting lives. At this event, you will learn about the ways ELCA World Hunger is responding. No one is better positioned and more experienced than the church in addressing hunger — both immediate needs and root solutions. We are ready, able, effective and efficient.

Together, we are a people of hope.

I look forward to seeing you there!

In Christ,
The Rev. Elizabeth A. Eaton
The Rev. Elizabeth A. Eaton
Presiding Bishop

Did you receive this email as a forward from a friend?
Subscribe to ELCA World Hunger news.

© Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, 8765 W. Higgins Rd., Chicago, IL 60631
800-638-3522
Home | Privacy | Unsubscribe